Wednesday, March 09, 2005

SENSE AND SENSIBILITY

I don’t know how exactly I lost it.
They divide life into compartments those fools.
Thinking they’d better utilize it.
Seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years…
Time is a meaningless measure of life.
And life is a meaningless span of time.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

I don’t know how exactly I lost it.
Violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange, red…
All merge into the same white light.
Happiness, doubts, joy, pain, peace, regrets…
All merge into the same empty void.
It’s so hard to differentiate.
When they are just the opposite sides of the same coin.
They try to separate one part of the spectrum from another, those fools.
It is the light which creates shadows.
Not the other way around.

I don’t know how exactly I lost it.
Conquer the world. Make your mark.
Justify your existence. Choose a path.
Run. Run. Run. Run.
There must be someplace to go.
And what if I make it?
And what if I don’t?
And what if I try?
And what if I won’t?
But what if it’s a circle stupid?

There was a tight cord once in my head.
And I could only take so much.
I don’t know how exactly I lost it.
I just heard a snap…
And then everything made sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home